Meet Kate Tunison
"I like to say, I help people be themselves, only better!"
– Kate Tunison
As President and Founder of PresentingPlus! Kate Tunison brings over 20 years of professional experience in Presentation Skills, Sales Execution, Management, Leadership, Training, Coaching and Performance Development. Her unique experiences provide a solid foundation of expertise and credibility in these areas.
Kate was a trainer for a Top 100 Training Company and corporate training university, IKON Office Solutions. During this time she was the National Manager of Sales Training for IKON Document Services, teaching customer focused consultative selling skills and business presentation skills for a national audience.
As a National Manager, Kate provided intervention for senior leadership to improve business results, evaluated needs and made recommendations for improvement, counseled management teams to improve coaching skills, advised and collaborated with leadership committees on training and mentoring. She has written, produced and directed instructional “How To” training media.
Prior to Kate’s training career, she was a successful sales professional with Xerox Corporation and Regional Manager for NextPrint/Copy USA.
- Strong communicator
- Collaborative approach to working with others
- Understands user requirements
- Strong knowledge of integrated solutions
- Large account knowledge, account planning
- Excellent presentation skills
- Skilled networker
- Certified Facilitator, Master Instructor and Train-The-Trainer Sales Coach by The Association for Talent Development
- Certified DiSC trainer
- Experienced Virtual Trainer, 800+ hrs of webinar training
- Excellent Networker
- Temp Consultant/Contract Trainer
- Skilled Instructional Design
- Graduated from the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill with a BA in Political Science and The National Center for Paralegal Training
More about Kate
Loves dogs, travel, gardening, cooking & reading. Has two adorable rescued dog brothers, Dougie & Dexter. Volunteers her time with these organizations:
Commissioner, Alpharetta Natural Resources Commission - Nov 2016 – Present
The Alpharetta Natural Resources Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Mayor and Council of the city of Alpharetta, GA. The mission of the NRC is to lead and educate the community to improve, preserve and protect Alpharetta's natural resources.
Board of Directors, Alpharetta Arboretum, Mar 2015 – Present
The Alpharetta Arboretum is a non-profit organization dedicated to enrichening the community by connecting people to the natural environment.
Manager, Alpharetta Community Garden, Jan 2014 – Jan 2016
Get in touch with Kate now.